The real estate market is constantly changing and there are a number of variables that can impact home prices in any given area. Since your home could one of the largest assets, it is very important to stay in touch with the most up to date market trends.
To help stay current, Amy has provided market information on home sales in PGA National as well as market statistics for Palm Beach Gardens as well as Palm Beach County.
Local Area Real Estate Market Update
On a monthly basis the local Realtors association as well as the Florida Association of Realtors publishes updated statistics on the housing market. The two individual reports shown below provide the most recent snapshot for the City of Palm Beach Gardens as well as Palm Beach County as a whole.
PGA National Real Estate Market Update
The local real estate market in PGA National continues to thrive with respect to home prices and sales. According to the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), 386 homes sold in PGA National during 2020 representing a combined sale value of $149,952,013. This is an improvement from 2019 where 368 homes sold for a combined sale value of $142,756,026.
Other PGA National home sale statistics for 2020 are as follows:
- Median Sale Price: $340,000 or $207 per square foot; up from $334,250 or $201 per square foot in 2019.
- Average Sale Price: $388,502 or $212 per square foot; up from $387,924 or $215 per square foot in 2018.
- Median Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 94.28% (92.72% in 2019)
- Average Sold Price / List Price Ratio: 95.16% (94.1% in 2019)
- Median Days on Market: 59 days (42 days in 2018)
- Average Days on Market: 29 days (68 days in 2018)
- Lowest Sale Price: $95,000 ($90,000 in 2019)
- Highest Sale Price: $1,370,000 ($1,150,000 in 2019)
The top five home sales in PGA National for 2020 are as follows:
- $1,370,000 – 1024 Diamond Head Way, Diamond Head
- $1,200,000 – 10 Kintyre Road
- $1,185,000 – 21 Marlwood Lane, Marlwood Estates
- $1,100,000 – 76 Cayman Place, The Island
- $1,050,000 – 117 Thornton Drive, Preston
The top five home sales in PGA National for 2019 are as follows:
- $1,150,000 – 50 Cayman Place, The Island
- $1,130,000 – 1142 Grand Cay Drive, Grand Cay
- $1,112,500 – 1121 Grand Cay Drive, Grand Cay
- $1,025,000 – 97 Sandbourne Lane, Preston
- $1,010,000 – 4 Alnwick Road, PGA Resort Community 3